Sylvia is a character from Son of the Mask in 2005. She was a co-worker of Tim Avery and Jorge at Animagin. As they were each other's crush which lead to both being shy towards one another was an awkward and tedious relationship between the two. While wearing the Mask of Loki at the company Halloween party, Tim sees Sylvia standing alone seductively, wearing an alluring leather cat costume. Tim ogles Sylvia and eagerly confronts her. Startled, Sylvia stares confusingly at Tim as he gives her advice about covering up her massive cleavage before she catches a chest cold, when actually implying that she is, in fact, too beautiful to be all covered up. Tim voluntarily wraps her up completely in mummy bandages, much to her discomfort. Admitting that it's too much, Tim forcefully unravels Sylvia from the bandages, sending her spinning like a wild tornado through a crowd of people. This magically transforms her black costume into a skimpy, red bathing suit-like garment (design parallel to her previous costume, minus the cat ears, tail, skirt and glasses). Sylvia receives open admiration from the other party guests from the sight of her. Upon loss of balance, Sylvia falls safely into the arms of Jorge, satisfying the both of them. Jorge is thereby relieved of his shyness of Sylvia and they enjoy the party together.
- This character could be seen as a parallel to Tina Carlyle from the previous film seeing as they are treated in the same manner by the Mask wearer.
- 1. Both characters are ogled in the same manner by the Mask
- 2. Both characters are sent spinning into a transformation
- 3. Both characters are left a bit pleased and pleasured by their current situation. Sylvia i.e. finally talks to Jorge while Tina is kissed by the Mask.
- 'Played by Victoria Thaine
- Made another appearance in a deleted scene.