|Place of birth||
Edge City (possibly)
In both the movie and the cartoon, she is a reporter. However, while she betrayed Stanley to Dorian in the movie (and was killed in a deleted scene), she plays a main character and is Stanley's best friend in the cartoon.
She is the only other woman in the cartoon to wear the mask besides Evelyn.
Animated Series Edit
Peggy returns in the animated series as Stanley's friend she replaces Tina in the series and the only person, besides Milo, to know about his secret identity as The Mask. She is a reporter for the Just For Facts tabloids newspaper where she writes articles about the recent disasters and events surrounding The Mask and various paranormal and strange characters and villains.
She is obsessed with making it to the big leagues as a big-shot, Pulitzer Prize-winning reporter and at times, risks her life, and sometimes Stanley's, to help her get another scoop for the newspaper. Even go as far as releasing any captured villain to make a news report about.
Althoguh she can be cocky, she acts as as an ally to Stanley in helping him defeat any villain who threatens them and Edge City. Even give him info on the current threat and situation that is happening.
In the pilot episode, The Mask Is Always Greener on the Other Side, Part One. She encounters Stanley about The Mask's failed attempt in stopping the bank robbers with her copy of the Just The Facts newspaper and attempts to reconcile to a briefly angry Stanley over her selling him out to Dorian Tyrell's gangsters. Referencing her betrayal in the movie and connecting the TV series' continuity with the film's.
As the Mask, Peggy is a vapid and vain woman obsessed with appearance, getting herself a make-over almost constantly to the point she chains the spa to the back of her car and drags it with her in case of an emergency. She also has an English accent and reminds herself constantly that she is beautiful and attractive.
- The Mask (film)
- The Mask: The Animated Series
- The Mask Is Always Greener on the Other Side Part 1
- The Mask Is Always Greener on the Other Side Part 2
- Sister Mask
- Shadow of a Skillit
- Mayor Mask
- A Comedy of Eras
- Goin' for the Green
- Channel Surfin'
- You Oughta Be in Pictures
- Boogie with the Man
- Cool Hand Mask
- Broadway Malady
- Enquiring Masks Want to Know
- Sealed Fate
- (The Angels Wanna Wear My) Green Mask
- Counterfeit Mask
- Little Big Mask
- Fantashtick Voyage
- They Came from Within
- To Have and Have Snot
- Mystery Cruise
- When Pigs Ruled the Earth
- The Mask: Official Movie Adaptation
- Adventures of the Mask
- Despite it being known as a deleted scene due to the studio thinking it would be too scary for young viewers, many older fans who have seen this of DVD and/or youtube wanted Peggy death to be shown due to her hatred she gain because of her betrayal on Stanley for Money.
- When Peggy was introduce, it confused audience as it was believed she was a good girl and would end up with Stanley instead of Tina but later change to a minor antagonist.