The Edge City Bank, also known as Edge City Savings and Loans, is a bank in Edge City where Stanley Ipkiss and Charlie Schumaker works at. It first appeared in the film and made multiple appearances in the animated series.
The bank had different changes between the movie and the cartoon show. In the film, it was a street-level skyscraper with marble columns on the front entrance with the sign, EDGE CITY SAVINGS AND LOANS, on top. In the TV show, it's a medium sized, two story building on top of a large staircase with six marble columns on the entrance with the word, BANK, on top of it.
- The Bank President (president of the franchise)
- Mr. Dickey
- Charlie Schumaker (branch manager)
- Stanley Ipkiss (new savings teller)
- Violet (bank teller)
- Matilda (Security guard, later quits from the pilot episode.)
- Chet Bozzack (Bank teller, later fired in the episode, Split Personality)
- The bank in the movie was filmed at the old Bank of America building on 650 S. Spring Street in Downtown Los Angeles.